Infinity On High|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 19 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Monday, December 22nd, 2008|
|Thursday, December 27th, 2007|
|Thursday, April 26th, 2007|
|VOTE for my brother's band, KEEPING DISTANCE, to open for the HONDA CIVIC TOUR
What? That's right. Vote for Keeping Distance to open the Concord, CA date of the Honda Civic tour featuring this little band you may have heard of called Fall Out Boy.
All you have to do is click below, select the Concord, CA date, find Keeping Distance on the list and click vote! Do it and tell your friends by reposting this everywhere. Thanks!
I would greatly appreciate it...
|Sunday, April 15th, 2007|
|Monday, March 26th, 2007|
|Monday, March 5th, 2007|
|Sunday, March 4th, 2007|
|Thursday, October 5th, 2006|
|Monday, September 4th, 2006|
|I love my friends...
If there is one or more people on your friends list who makes your world a better place just because they exist and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence in your journal. Current Mood: blah
|Monday, July 10th, 2006|
|Saturday, July 8th, 2006|
|So Warped Tour today....
Well I just got back about an hour ago from San Francisco and man what a day I had.
LOL, I feel dumb because I'm so new to LJ that I don't even know how to use the voice posts thing or I probably would have today.
So, forgive the list but this is what my day consists of:
- Got to the Pier around 7 am, to find that we were rather close to the front of the line
- Met up with some friends and they let us in at 10
- We walked around to all the tents to grab free crap, LOL, before it was all gone you know...
- Saw Paramore!! They are amazing... (pictures to come)
- Caught the end of Thursday's set. They are still amazing...
- Went to the Paramore signing. Was very upset on how mean their manager was. Well, at least I think it was their manager. No pics with the band, I understand I guess.
- Went to see TAI!! Oh my, my first time seeing them. They were AMAZING!!! William pratically stripped off his shirt and grabbed his crouch on many occasions, LOL. I was not complaining at all. (pictures to come)
- Went straight to TAI signing. OMFG they are so beautiful up close. I got a picture with William!!! I swear I was shaking so much. As I heard from clumsygyrl
he did initiate a handshake. What I thought was funny is how he didn't sign anything until you shook his hand, I thought it was so sweet. (no worries, I got pics here too) You can see my dorky picture with William, LOL.
- Went right over to the Ernie Ball stage to get in front for Gym Class Heroes. Sorry, yes my day was spent seeing many FBR bands; but what can I say I love them!! Gym Class was so amazing and Travis is so TALL in person. I really had no idea, LOL. You will see in my pic with him, I'm almost cut out of the pic, LOL!! Got their autographs as well. All those guys were just so damn nice and they played 2 new songs which made my day.
- After all this, though it doesn't seem like much but waiting in line for signings takes an hour out of your day for each band. But, no complaints here. I'm still so giddy from being so close to William and having it captured in a picture, LOL!!
Now I'm home and just trying to wrap my brain around this WONDERFUL day and how I can't wait to go next year!!!
Much love everyone,
PS - Can someone please help me out with the whole LJ cut thing, I have many pictures to show and I really want to learn how to do that. I appreciate it dearly... Current Mood: chipper
|Friday, June 30th, 2006|
|Because I must...
taken from clumsygyrl
If you comment on this post
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours. Current Mood: cheerful
|Tuesday, June 27th, 2006|
|Sunday, June 25th, 2006|
|Help with look of my journal...
So, I'm not really HTML literate so I was hoping someone could help me make my journal look a lot prettier. I wanted a sort of journal dedicated to The Hush Sound. So, if anyone could help me create that look, I would greatly appreciate it.
I know their are ways you can build your own profile on myspace, but is there something online for LJ??
Any help would be great...
|Hush Sound Rule!!
Sorry, please forgive me as this is the first time I'm trying to post a lj-cut. I sure hope this works.
The Hush Sound are on iTunes Indie Spotlight!! They just are getting bigger and bigger!!( Read more...Collapse ) Current Mood: awake
|Saturday, June 24th, 2006|
|Home from San Diego
Just got home from my trip to San Diego. It was very nice to get away from boring ol' Hollister for a while. I'm back to reality tomorrow when I have to go back to work. Hope everyone's day is going well.
xoxo Current Mood: blah
|Friday, June 16th, 2006|
|My brother's band CD release show TOMORROW!!
Hey California - Bay Area friends my brother is in a band called Keeping Distance (http://www.myspace.com/keepingdistance
They are having their CD release show tomorrow in Morgan Hill.
I know it is late notice, but if any of you can make it to this show I would love you forever!!
Their music is more hardcore, but I have grown accustomed to it.
This band could make it far....
I love ya bro,
PS - If you are in the area and want to come, please ask me for directions. Current Mood: bouncy
|Thursday, June 15th, 2006|
These are some pictures of Panic! and The Hush Sound that I took from Live 105's BFD in Mountain View, CA on June 10th, 2006.
This is my first picture journal post, I sure hope they come up. I just had to delete a post, because I messed up, LOL...
The Hush Sound
<img src="http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/sportegirl/Live105BFD001.jpg' />
Let me know what you think?? Also, if you plan on using these, can you please ask for permission first. I worked hard to get these. Thank you...
Jackie Current Mood: calm
|My trip to Vegas...
So friends please forgive my first entry. I am not much of a writer to begin with and this is my first LJ post. A new friend I met in Vegas, callsigns
pretty much pushed me into signing up for one of these, LOL. Hey, I'm not complaining at all. Since joining, I am already starting to become addicted, LOL.
So, since this is my first post I decided I should talk about something recent that has gone on in my life. My 13 year-old cousin, soon to be 14-year old tomorrow (Happy pre B-Day Michelle), loves Panic! At the Disco. As soon and I told her they were going on a headlining tour, she got our aunt to buy us tickets to their show in Vegas. I was like hey I like Panic! and any excuse for a free trip to Vegas I will not turn that down.
After arriving to Vegas, you could see the excitement in her face. She was already pretty mad at me, because I had just saw Panic! at Live 105's BFD in Mountain View, CA not only 2 days ago. So, though I was very excited to see them again; she was just over the moon, LOL.
The day of the show I was the first to wake up, which I thought was weird. We stayed at the Hard Rock, so we didn't have to go far to see how long the line was. We spent about one hour, I want to say just walking around the very small casino the Hard Rock had. Michelle kept seeing little 12 year girls walking around the hotel and walking to this one spot of the hotel. She finally decided to go check out what was going on and found the line to the show; of course it was outside, where it was only 90 degrees outside. The highlight of the day for me, besides meeting Greta from The Hush Sound (which was quite a highlight in itself), was meeting my new friends callsigns
Rae, and clumsygyrl
Fiona waiting in line. Without those gals I would have gone insane waiting in line for 7 hours in the damn heat!! Not to mention my over-excited cousin (I do understand her excitement though) left me every 5 minutes to hunt down Panic!.
Overall, the actual show itself was fantastic! Seeing The Hush Sound for the 3rd time was brilliant!! Aww, how I love the Hushies. OK GO, in my opinion, could GO away for all I care. Sorry to offend anyone, but they sounded like crap! The only highlight that came from their set was watching their funny dance to "A Million Ways." Panic! was great again. Oh Brendon and Ryan need to get a room, LOL.
Overall very good times and I can't wait for Warped in San Francisco...
PS - Please feel free to leave me comments on how to help me better my next post, LOL. It's ok, I can take it (well, don't be too hard, LOL). Current Mood: content